Friday 7 January 2011

Task 1

Aim of my magazine

Who is my reader?
My magazines readers are 16-24 year old males who are interested in fashion, their social lives, and new and upcoming genres of underground music. They have anti-mainstream and non-conformist attitudes. 


What Genre is my magazine?
Music


What is the frequency?
The frequency of my magazine is Monthly


Why do I think it is a workable idea?
The reason why this is such a workable idea is because there has been a gap in the market left open on underground genres of music, the predominant genres of underground music at the present time being Grime and Dubstep. I know from personal experience that there are a lot of 16-24 year olds males that are passionate about these genres and that would buy this kind of magazine en masse if it’s marketed the right way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment